Currently we have no open positions. Please visit later.
Software Developer #1
in European Training Network on Full Parallax Imaging
Objectives: Develop algorithms for fast decompression and processing of dense lightfield or image+depth data on GPUs. Design and implement lightfield volume renderer for general processing of volumetric data (CT, MRI, 3D microscopy).
Expected Results: A prototype implementation capable of decompressing and processing lightfield video streams with GPU assistance preferably in real-time, thus allowing streaming lightfield video from the network. A real-time volume renderer that is optimized for lightfield displays, and is capable of performing photorealistic as well as illustrative rendering.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Master' degree (MSc) in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunications or similar
- Excellent background in computer science, familiarity with recent computer hardware
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Team player
- Practical approach to achieve goals, independent, proactive
- Creativity and willingness to work in an international and inter-disciplinary project
- Familiarity with 3D displays is considered as major advantages
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English.
- Hungarian communication skills are a plus
- Mobility rule: At the time of recruitment, the applicant must not have lived for more than 12 out of the past 36 months in the country of the institution for which he or she applies. When applying for a position at Holografika in Hungary, the applicant must not have lived in Hungary for more than one year in the past three years. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
Dates and more:
Entrance is subject to the successful evaluation of candidate(s). The position remains open until filled.
- Expected start date: 1st Okt 2016
- Duration is expected to be 3 years
ESR fellows are remunerated according to EU-H2020 regulations for Marie-Sklodowska Curie Actions as well as according to local host regulations. ESR appointments will be made with respects to local host company guidelines. Same applies for other benefits and vacation days.
Contact data and more info here: Software Developer #1
Software developer #2
Holografika is currently searching for applicants for a Software Engineer position. This position is responsible for a variety of software design and development tasks including but not limited to: real-time rendering, GPU and GPGPU computing, high-speed networking, clustering, image processing and compression. Involvement in international research projects is also foreseen.
The position requires a strong willingness to continuously learn and improve, working experience, good communication skills, confidence and orderliness. Ability to work in an international environment in the framework of the Company's EU funded R&D projects is of primary importance.
- Strong C++ experience (including templates)
- MSC in software engineering
- Software design experience (UML, design patterns)
- Experience with Windows and Linux build tools (automake, libtool, cmake, etc.)
- Experience in scientific publications and international project work
- Advanced level with oral and written English (able to actively participate in international meetings and exhibitions)
- Orderliness and ability to work together in a small, sharp team
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with image processing & machine vision
- Experience with the OpenCV library
- Experience with DirectX/OpenGL based 3D graphics programming (including shaders)
- Experience with Cuda/OpenCL GPGPU programming
- Experience with DICOM, medical imaging methods and tools
- Experience with Windows and Linux (setting up clusters, scripting and tools)
- Knowledge of video compression / streaming technologies, codecs
- Experience with the FFMPEG libraries
- GUI development with Qt
- Scripting with Python
- Networking experience: TCP, UDP, Multicast, High Speed Interconnect technologies
Salary is based upon background and experience.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to
Planned start: 2016.10.01.
| || |
| || |
Holografika’s 3D display technology will make 3DTV in homes a reality: to deliver interactive television programs and games to millions of families around the world. The locations and actors are rendered in virtual 3D for the viewer to zoom in and out, view different perspectives of a scene, even seeing a different program from left and right directions. With a greater number of available broadcast television channels, alliances can be formed to create unique and distinctive 3D content.